Thursday, November 4, 2010

JAKE's Deck Lineup & Scrap Infinities!

Press Read More to see my decklist for my variant of Scrap Infinity
Well since I have bout 5 days til my next paper, might as well update this blog with the decks I'm gonna make/trying to complete
Trying to complete:
Whirlwind Blackfeathers: Japanese Vayu & Trishula
Gladiator Beasts: 2x Heraklinos
Quickdraw Dandy: Tuning & Formula Synchro & Cold Wave Jap
Hero Beat: The Fusions
Dragunity: Alot of stuff ._.
Flamvell: Alot of stuff ._.
Thinking of making:
Scrap Infinity
Innocent Garden

Might be thinking of changing my Hero Beat into Zero Nova deck.
ZERO NOVA DECK HERE: http://onlytheduel.blogspot.com/2010/11/zero-nova-monsters-13-1-dragon-ice-1.html
I might be posting Innocent Garden's decklist only if I feel it runs properly.

Anyway, here's my version of Grand Scraps, called Scrap Infinity.
It's an idea I got from DSummon from DuelingDays called Grand Scraps. And after seeing many variants of it, by DubkDad1 & Shriek, I'm gonna test out this build.
*Gonna make this right after my BF & QDW is done.*
SCRAP INFINITY


[MONSTER] [19]
[2x] Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity
[2x] Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity
[3x] Scrap Chimera
[3x] Scrap Beast
[2x] Scrap Goblin
[1x] Scrap Golem
[1x] Lightsworn Hunter, Raiko
[2x] Super Nimble Hamster
[2x] Playful Possum
[1x] Level Eater

[SPELL] [16]
[3x] Scrap Area/Scrap Yard
[3x] Scrap Squall/Scrap Storm
[1x] Monster Reborn
[1x] Black Hole
[1x] Giant Trunade
[1x] Cold Wave
[1x] Mind Control
[1x] Foolish Burial
[2x] Book of Moon
[2x] MST

[TRAP] [5]
[3x] Wasteland Tornado/Wild Tornado
[1x] Torrential
[1x] Mirror Force

[TOTAL: 40]

Why I chose certain cards...
1. Super Nimble can target almost every monster in this deck. Mainly going for Scrap Beast, Raikous or Playful Possum.
2. Playful Possum is basically a tree born frog for this deck. Used for destruction purposes.
3. Level Eater to eat off Scrap Dragon's level and for free destruction. When scrap dragon's level becomes low enough, sync him for another Scrap Dragon.
4. Wasteland Tornado for double destruction. Scrap Dragon destroys Wasteland to destroy facedown, wasteland destroys another face up monster.

Here's the problem...
1. Need space for at least 1 more solemn judgement and/or starlight road.
2. Treeborn VS Playful Possum?
3. What's the point of playing Double Summoning? (DSummon used for his Grand Scraps)
4. 2x Bottomless?
5. Too many Spell Cards?

- [TXS] Jake
Acknowlegdements:

No comments:

Post a Comment