Monday, October 18, 2010

Uh-huh, Okay? RE: Card Tip of the Week #1: Shura & Kochi Theorem.

Because many of you have your doubts about our previous post, here's reasons why I thought Kochi's effect is merely an effect, rather than a CONDITION. I could be wrong. But nonetheless, many people from Pojo think like wise as me.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips:Blackwing_-_Kochi_the_Daybreak

People say No Picture No Talk. Got picture. Can I talk now?
Ok, here's the deal..
Until Konami can confirm with us whether Kochi's effect is a CONDITION or an EFFECT, we can only follow Wikipedia's concept.
Basing something off rumors that it COULD BE a CONDITION rather than check official sources (wikia is as official as fansites can be)

So instead of trying to claim that I'm wrong, try to understand that I wrote that Tip according to Wikia.
- [TXS] Jake.

PS. You can try to say anyone can edit Wikia, but all edits are actually moderated by mods and they aren't mods for no reason.

1 comment:

  1. yuppo
    and if I could I would spam Shura and Koichi like I spammed that damm firedog and his Magician XD except I'm a TCG player =(

    -9045d

    ReplyDelete